Whenever an arm and other limb is severed or damaged, prosthetic equipment, also known as a prosthesis, can help with recovery. A prosthetic limb can increase mobility as well as the capacity to handle everyday tasks for so many people, and also provide the tools to remain self-sufficient. Although patients suffering the loss of limbs or genetic differences may adjust and accomplish many duties without the need for a prosthesis, overall increased activity rates found after prosthetic usage, and the mental benefits associated with such a greater activity level, have been widely established. Since 2009, Prime Care has provided inhabitants of Las Cruces with a comprehensive spectrum of custom-designed prosthetics and orthotics equipment.
Their dedication to providing high-quality care is demonstrated by their compassionate and experienced professionals who use the most up-to-date equipment and goods for patients requiring various types of prosthetic limbs & orthopaedic braces.
Practitioners collaborate using referrals to maximise PrimeCare orthotics & prosthetics results depending on the requirements of each person. Every patient is handled as if they were a family member when they come to the office.
More about PrimeCare
Whether someone is for a single appointment or just for lifetime care, the Prime Care multilingual team works to make every visit as comfortable as possible to guarantee a great experience. All of these hospitals have privileges for the Prime Care team:
- Rehabilitation Hospital of Southern New Mexico
- Mountain View Regional Medical Centre
- Memorial Medical Centre
PrimeCare offers various services
Users may remain engaged within their families and communities with PrimeCare orthotics & prosthetics solutions. Consumers can stay inside their homes with the help of rehabilitation and conventional items. A long-term healthcare market is served by PrimeCare long-term care goods. This long-term care company is branching into the marketplace, with a variety of programmes focusing on interior design, prevention of injury, or facilities safety.
Some of the goods available in Primecare Orthotics & Prosthetics:
- Orthotics for your spine
- Orthotics are devices that are worn on the feet.
- AFOs (Ankle-Foot Orthotics) are a type of brace that is worn on the ankle and
- Braces for the Knee
- KAFOs (Knee Ankle Foot Orthotics) are a type of orthotic that is worn on the knee, ankle, and foot
- Lumbar Sacral Orthosis (LSOs) are a type of back brace that is used to support the lower back.
- TLSOs (Thoracic Lumbar Sacral Orthosis) are a type of brace that is worn across the neck and back
- Fracture Bracing and more.