An underlying disease may not cause the cause of back pain. For example, exerciseor heavy lifting, sitting or lying down, sleeping in an uncomfortable position, or wearinga poorly fitting backpack.
These injuries can include damage to intervertebral discs,compression of nerve roots,and improper movement of the spinal joints.
The single most common cause of lower back pain is pulled muscle or torn ligament. But, is there a need to buy seat cushion for back pain?
Know the Seriousness of your Back Pain:
- A sudden spike in pain,discomfort,weakness, or numbness
- Loss of bladder function
- High fever
- Severe stomach pain
- Weight loss
- A severe blow to your back
What causes back pain in females?
Typical changes in women’s lifecycle, including pregnancy, childbirth, hormonal imbalances. They may also experience back pain due to no unidentifiable cause
Back Pain Causes Strain
Stress often occurs with the improper lifting of heavy objects and sudden, awkward movements.
Symptoms Of Back Pain
- Dull aching sensation in the lower back
- Inability to stand up straight without pain
- Decreases range of motion
- Diminished ability to flex the back
- Due to strain misuse
How To Prevent Back Pain
- Carry less:Heavy briefcases,laptop bags, suitcases can add unnecessary stress and strain to your neckAnd spine
- Improve your posture: The wrong posture can cause unnecessary stress and strain on your spine
- High heeled shoes are likely to cause damage to your back and increase back pain
- Regularly do body fitness exercises
- Emotional health can also affect the risk of back pain
- Avoid depression, anxiety
- Try to cultivate the habit of doing yoga 15 mins everyday
Use the best doctor verified seat cushion for back pain for heavy workloads
Many Other Conditions May Lead To Serious Back Pain
Slipped disc: A condition that refers to a problem with a rubbery disc between the spinal bones
Lordosis: A curving inward of the lower back
Large inward arch in the lower
Pilonidal sinus: An abnormal skin growth located at the tailbone that contains hair and skin
The word pillow comes from middle pilwe, from the old English word Pyle.
The pillow is a support for the body at rest for a comfortable treatment. Many species, including humans, use pillows. Some types of pillows include throw pillows, body pillows, and many more. Some pillows consider human body shape for increased comfort during sleep.