A cold season brings along with it a desire to indulge in a scrumptious and comforting soup that heals the soul. To feel warm in the chill is a need everyone faces during the cold season, and this warmth is brought by a bowl of hot and delicious soup like a loaded baked potato soup that fills the stomach and relishes the soul.
Without any delay, let us get started with the recipe.
- Take a fork and pierce the potatoes with it. Now microwave the pierced potatoes for 12 to 15 minutes and let them cool down. Remove the peel of the potatoes and cut it into cubes.
- Now take a skillet and prepare the bacon in it. After it is prepared, transfer it to a plate and then turn it into small chunks.
- Melt some butter in a pan and add some onion, garlic, and bacon chunks. Add flour to it as well, and then add the potatoes into it. Now add salt, cheese, and pepper to it for taste.
- Stir all these mixtures and ingredients for a while until it is cooked. You can also top the mixture with sour cream for a little more savory and thicker taste.
- Let all these mixtures cook and allow it to simmer, and bring it to a boil. After this is done, you can transfer it to a bowl and let it cool for a while and then serve it accordingly.
Enjoy the delicacy
The soup is now ready, but you can also add more garnishing of your preference and taste. Make sure you add the ingredients according to the number of people you are preparing it for. This is a major factor in determining the taste of the soup. There is not only one way but several ways to prepare loaded baked potato soup that you can find at plenty on several online platforms. Give it a try and experiment with the flavors and ingredients, and give the soup your twist. For more information, check out the timetables online. Enjoy the taste you deserve.