We always try to make more time for our families during the holidays and the New Year. What better excuse to come together than to fill your stomachs with laughter and food? These locally-owned eateries restaurant with games in Kansas City will have the entire family licking their plates clean!
A small guide about these restaurants
For years, restaurants have been bringing smiles to the faces of children (and their parents) in Kansas City. With chocolate shakes, greasy cheeseburgers, and crinkle-cut fries, nostalgia is the name of the game. Take a seat at a booth at this railroad-themed cafe and get ready for a meal designed to be enjoyed with your small ones. Put on a conductor’s hat, place your order over the phone at your table, then wait for one of the trains choo-choosing above to bring your lunch.
Kansas City, Kansas, has been developing a reputation for itself in the taco industry for a time. Still, small taco businesses can be difficult to spread out for a large party. With its roomy seating and trendy Mexican street food, some eateries provide the best of both worlds. When the weather warms up, huge picnic tables and patio areas are perfect for relaxing and enjoying cool beverages and lawn games.
Pizza appears to be a cuisine everyone can agree on, regardless of age. It’s a different story deciding which toppings to use. Few restaurants provide the ideal pizza size for a solo order or for a group of young people to split. The ingredients are fresh and wonderful for broadening your pizza palate, yet the pie remains the delicious, chewy meal that everyone desires.
6 pointers for using gamification ideas with restaurant patrons
- Please keep it simple: clear rules, easy engagement, and a simple reward structure.
- With pleasant content, engaging visual design, and staying true to your brand, make it enjoyable and approachable.
- To determine what your clients value, test both intrinsic rewards like recognition and external rewards like freebies.
- Set up, monitor, and disseminate the program using a simple and economical platform.
- Provide instant feedback on participants’ progress and when they will advance to the next level.
- Maintain interest by including updated and new pieces.